NEWS:

Yod He Vav He...the name of Eloihim

Come here and have In Deph studies of the "The Word".

Moderator: Moderating Team

Re: Yod He Vav He...the name of Eloihim

Postby dfw69 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:25 am

i have just been on threeworldwars.com.......interesting stuff.... but anyway

it seems that an imposter is going to come....he is suppose to be the antichrist......the illuminati will create him... and by his actions ....he will be seen as the antichrist predicted by the bible (but he is not the real antichrist)......he is supposed to usher in Jacobs trouble (but i beleive it will not be the real one)....its all planned by man.... so if this is true that they plan this....then the real messiah is suppose to come after him (which i believe will be another false messiah)...and this messiah will destroy the imposter......and this messiah will be the long awaited messiah of the Jews .....(but he is not Jesus).....

my question is will he be the real messiah from heaven or another false messiah produced by the same people to deceive?....... personally i believe this messiah will be another false messiah product of the same people who want to deceive that the messiah is here and he will destroy by the law.....Jesus said many false messiahs will come.....

after this next false messiah comes.....he will set up kingdoms ....10 kingdoms..........and world peace......and persecution begins.....the preaching the gospel will be hard due to the persecutions.....the days of darkness will be upon us.....and days of sorrow.....but the end is not yet.....at this time Babylon the city will begin to rise.....and the world will begin to say peace and safty....for all the religions of the world will be trampled on.......

keep in mind that the signs of the times will be manufactored by technology....not by God.....

the real signs will happen after all this in the future......the real antichrist and the false prophet and real messiah will come much later in the future....
Last edited by dfw69 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dfw69
Daily Poster

Have thanks: 0 time
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Duane M. Hiebert » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:36 am

Shalom all

Think we need to build this from the begining....its all becoming confusing....i read Mathew 24 yesterday and it doent fit with what most are saying.

Loss of energy has overtaken me....i'm tired and shouldnt be
Yahwchanon(John 8:31) Then said Yahuwshua to those of Yahuwda which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
Yahuwchanon(John 8:32) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Duane M. Hiebert
Daily Poster

Postby dfw69 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 pm

keep in mind.....that what is about to happen is a fabrication of men

the imposter and messiah after him and all the signs to come are a fabrication of the scriptures

in other words what they are planning to do is deceive that it is the last days......they will say that the scriptures are being fulfilled.....but the truth is that its a lie

the true antichrist will still be yet to come and the true messiah is also yet to come.

dont believe on what is about to happen is the fulfillment of the prophecies of Revelation and Matthew.......what they are planning is not the fulfillment of the prophecies.....it is a duplicate.... made by man...they are self fulfilling prophecies......

where do they fit in scriptures?.....take heed that ye be not deceive.....for many shall come in my name saying i am christ....and there shall arise false prophets

this is where they fulfill prophecy.....the false prophets or teachers say "hey its the time"......"look at the signs, earthquakes pestilence famines and chaos" ....."and look theirs the antichrist" ......"lets look for our messiah"....."behold there he is"....."he has just killed the imposter".......listen to what he has to say".......

you can bet your bottom dollar .....this next false messiah will teach out of the law....wonder what he will say?......"all who break the sabbath must be killed"...."all who break the laws given to moses should be killed as the law teaches"....."destroy all the pagan gods".......his favorite word will be kill according to the law......and so violence will once again rule the world....and its going to be so bad that Yah will come down as before and destroy those wicked men for breaking the most purest commandment....Love....

i hope this helps.....
dfw69
Daily Poster

Postby simon » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Hi duane dfw missy trevor

duane mentions .."Loss of energy "..

older you get that can happen
i find

b vitamins can help that a lot
co enzyme q 10 has a lot of beneficial energy effects
as well as meany other benifits

Bible talks about Beef will give you strength.

Beef has a lot of B vitamins in it

Matt 24 Jumps from the
false messianic leader that caused the destruction of Jerusaliwm
in 70 ad to the end time Judgement
and general signs leading to
the apearance of the Anti-christ
apollonian will cause all to recieve the mark.
He will hate shems seed
whether or not they are
grafted in
or natural birth.

So when apollonian enters the temple
this signals what everyone refers to as the beginning of Jacobs trouble.

What this says to me is
the Anti-christ is going kill everyone he can find
that is either born or
grafted into the promise made to Shems seed.

possession of the promised land.

At this time
if time was not shortened
no one would be left of the Promised ones.

So Yhwh will end it all to save and gather His elect (because of Abrahawmic promise)
all who are actually in the covenant will be gathered and saved from this destruction

When Ha Mashiah refers to not going into the desert looking for him..
he was probably refering to the false teacher who was holding secret meatings
across the country to try to over throw rome.

This false messiah
Some of the Jews still pray to him even though he was killed in this rebellion.

concerning what dfw said
Muslims will play a role in this
not just jews
The promised seed paul talks about
is to Shems side
The bond wonam
Hagar was hams side

This whole show down will with the anti-christ is to
do with which family will posses the promised land

originally it was promised to Canaan by
that was transfered to Shem
because of the curse of Noah on Hams side of the Family.

Hams side of the family will serve Shem.

Satan or the Anti-Christ is going to and has done everything he can
think of
to stop this process
which will bring all the armys of the world to stop this process

of Shems seed possesing the promised Land

Everyone who is in the arahawmic covenant
either graft in or otherwise
will be a target or a threat to the anti-christs plan to stop this.
Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Isra'l;
After those days, saith יהוה,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
and
write it in their hearts;
and will be their God, and they shall be my people. Heb 8:10
simon
Site Admin

What do you like about the FOY Forum or the FOY Website: I like Foy because its a online community
for Messianic peoples to fellowship
with each other
no matter what part of the world they live in.

Postby dfw69 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:47 pm

read Daniel.....remember nebuchadnezzer dream .....the idol of gold...silver....brass ...iron .....and toes of clay and iron.....what happen to the idol?.....a rock made without hand fell from heaven and struck the 10 toes and the whole thing fell ....what does it mean?

a sign (one of many throughout scripture).....of the return of our savior.....babylon was the first then medo/persia then greece then rome.....the 10 kingdoms have not come yet......many say its the U.N......no.....10 kingdoms will come......and in the latter days of those 10 kingdoms ......the Messiah will come and destroy them......

so you see....this plan to come with this fabricated imposter and the messiah after him will only be the beginnings of the formation of the 10 kingdoms....and they will rule for a short season......its not stated how long the 10 kingdoms will rule......but it will be for many years......
dfw69
Daily Poster

Postby Duane M. Hiebert » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Thanks Simon

My shoulders i think are coming along..

I eat lots of beef, especialy since i changed my diet last winter.

Yeah maybe i go get vit b.....but starting to eat out of my garden so this should be full of vitamins compared to what you buy over the shelf....i especialy love beets and the greens......beet borscht mmm, had some last nite.
Yahwchanon(John 8:31) Then said Yahuwshua to those of Yahuwda which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
Yahuwchanon(John 8:32) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Duane M. Hiebert
Daily Poster

Postby dfw69 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 pm

you is a makn me hungry..... [ohyeah]
dfw69
Daily Poster

Postby Duane M. Hiebert » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Shalom all

Simon, your last post again, bang on bro.
Duane M. Hiebert
Daily Poster

Postby Duane M. Hiebert » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Ruben

Building summer stew at the moment...cubed a chuck steak, browned it, added some seasonings...pepper ect. then fried fresh onion with it...added water and the bone...gona let that simmer for couple hours, then rest of the veggies, carrots potatoes green beans n such. from the garden mmm
Duane M. Hiebert
Daily Poster

Postby dfw69 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:01 pm

lucky dog....my wife is at work...so i guess ill make me some beans and rice.....jk....but now im really hungry ....so bye for now :)
dfw69
Daily Poster

Postby Duane M. Hiebert » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Ifn you were closer Ruben, you would be welcome to join me. My table is open to all, always....

Thats got me thinking on the "come and dine, the Master's calling, come and dine, you can feast at Yahuah's table all the time" song
Duane M. Hiebert
Daily Poster

Postby dfw69 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:17 pm

thank you duane.....just ate me some sausage....cheetos puffs...washed it down with pepsi....and a clemintine for desert....lol...good
Last edited by dfw69 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dfw69
Daily Poster

Postby simon » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Hi there missy duane trevor aand dfw

duane mentions
.."Yeah maybe i go get vit b.....but starting to eat out of my garden so this should be full of vitamins compared to what you buy over the shelf....i especialy love beets and the greens......beet borscht mmm, had some last nite."..

I like pickled beets mmmmmmmmmm good
Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Isra'l;
and
simon
Site Admin

What do you like about the FOY Forum or the FOY Website: I like Foy because its a online community
with each other

Postby Duane M. Hiebert » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm

ditto, jars are ready, have the pickling spices ready....just gotta wait till they grow bigger.

gonna try canning just plain beets also.
Duane M. Hiebert
Daily Poster

Postby simon » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Hi there everyone

dfw mentions .."a sign (one of many throughout scripture).....of the return of our savior.....babylon was the first then medo/persia then greece then rome.....the 10 kingdoms have not come yet......many say its the U.N......no.....10 kingdoms will come......and in the latter days of those 10 kingdoms ......the Messiah will come and destroy them......"..
according to Dani'l
The 10 kings rule a short time with the Anti-christ
It is during the life time of these 10 kings the end will come or Yahh will set up His Kingdom
and
simon
Site Admin

with each other

Postby dfw69 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 pm

if anyone was wondering....ive had a lot of time on my hands lately.....im in the constuction buisness and its been slow.....but i work tomorrow so i wont be on the forum much tomorrow.....just thought id share
dfw69
Daily Poster

Postby dfw69 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 pm

actually no ...the 10 kingdoms will come first and rule a short space (they do not exist yet).....the little horn(Antichrist) will come after the 10 Kingdoms have ruled for a while......and He will war with the 10 kingdoms and after conquering 3 of them ....then they will give their kingdom to the antichrist......

then the 10 kingdoms under Antichrist will attack and destroy mystery Babylon (which is the actual city and is not built yet).....her doctrine (which i believe is soon to come and be exposed perhaps in our lifetime) will rule the 10 kingdoms until the actual Antichrist appears and conquers the 10 kingdoms .....then they will worship Him.....and say "who is like unto the beast who is able to make war with him".......he will also turn on Israel.....and set an idol of himself (a golem) in the temple that has been build many years earlier......

these will be the days when the true wrath of Yah is poured.........now we know why this wrath is being poured out in the manner it is......for all the things Yah is pouring is just and righteous.....because for years man has been doing the same things.....through technology...decieving .....poisoning waters....shedding blood of saints.....they will receive just as the works done by them to man.....they will reap what they sowed.....Yah is just in doing this.....for they have done it before......

When the true antichrist comes ....he will end the reign of Babylon..... Babylon will become great by the abominations to come (rich by the blood of saints stealing the wealth of saint)......and the law will again be Antichrist weapon......only this time it will be used against Israel......for Israel will awake by the 144000 and the two prophets enoch and elijah......and when they see the abomination of desolation.....they will flee to petra......this will be the time of Jacobs sorrow......then after the great tribulation for all mankind (not just Israel).......the true messiah return......
dfw69
Daily Poster

Postby dfw69 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:52 pm

my warning for us today is this......

that the coming sorrows is a great deception into believing that the end times has come...............but its a lie

a falling away has happened (they claim a falling away from the truth has happened....which is the church....the church is fallen away into paganism and it doesnt obey the law)..........not true.... another lie

a fake antichrist will come........so that the fake messiah can kill him

a planned war.................WW3

a fake pouring out of Yah wrath.......actually they will be using technology.....pretending that yah wrath is being pour out....but its a lie

a false messiah will appear ...who will restore all things........and who will rebuild the temple and say its the millinial temple

a false beginning of the millinium

these are the events to come....planned by man.....perhaps in our lifetime

..........................................................................................................

now......after this (when all believe we are in the 1000 year reign of Yahuah)

the real falling away from the faith begins.......(falling from love : to enter into law and judgements)....the age of Judgements begins and by this:

Babylon is formed
the 10 Kingdoms formed and rule a short space

..............................................................................................................

then after this .....(when mystery Babylon has reign for a short space)

the 7 seals are opened
the antichrist comes
the four horsemen comes
the wrath of yah
the 144000 sealed
the 7 trumpets
Babylon destroyed
the abomination of desolation
Jacobs trouble
great tibulation
the two prophets
and finally the return of Messiah

.........................................................................................

then the judgement of the nation based on works.....i was hungry thirst and in prison.....those that help will be left.....those that did sins will be taken

then the 1000year reign of messiah......satan bound 1000 year

.......................................................................................

then satan let loose to deceive Gog and Magog .......and Yah with fire come from heaven to destroy the rebellion

then a new heaven and new earth......
dfw69
Daily Poster

Postby dfw69 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:04 pm

not sure if i have shown you this video .....but see for yourself the kind of power man has at his disposal

http://youtu.be/YSubC55KI2c
dfw69
Daily Poster

Postby bkin » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Do some research on the pronunciation of the vowel "kawmates." Every modern Hebrew program I've seen or listened to will tell you that patach and kawmates have the same sound. So then, why have two different vowels for the same sound? Some sites (like hebrew4christians) will tell you that there are four "a" sounds (as in the english word Father) and the difference between them depends on how long ( or for what length of time) you articulate the vowel sound when pronouncing the "a" ( in each different word) If anyone can make sense out of that, please send me your explanation so that I can finally understand ( or shouls I say, inderstaaaand). The other thing to consider is, there are many 3 and 4 letter Hebrew words that are spelt the same, but have entirely different meanings; with the only difference being the vowel point kawmates is changed to a patach. So how could the two vowels be interchangable?
The sixth letter of the aleph bet is not a vav (that is more yiddish than hebrew) it is a "waw." The spelling of each vowel point actually reveals its own pronunciation; Pa-tach (a), kaw-mates (aw) chi-rek (e) etc...
Some of the consonants retained this sound too (until recently) like Waw, Dawlet, and Taw.

The aw sound is the key to differentiating between the true archaic pronunciation and the modern version; which has been devised to hide the pronunciation of not only the Creator's name, but the vowel sound that can lead to its pronunciation.
You can back up the root for each vowel and consonantal sound to an archaic (or unused root as the scholars put it) of "aw." Aleph has an early form of "aw-lof.." Bayt comes from baw-naw, Gimel comes from gaw-mawl, and so on....
“Aw” is the sound that indicates “the power” in the action behind many verbs and root stems (in the infinitive).

Remember that when Yahuah revealed to Moses his new name, he first referenced his original name (so that the elders of Israel would know it was him) by saying “ehyaw-asher-ehyaw.”
“Ehyaw” coming from “hawyaw” to exist, which is different from “to live.”
He then added a new dimension to his name by saying Yaw-hu-ah; or Yaw the self existent One.
He did this again (in Messiah) when he became our salvation or, Yaw-hu-ah-shoo-ah. There is no one else who has ever had that name. It is the one name that is above all other names, unlike the name “Joshua” (or Yashua or Yahushua) which many have had.

The first action to take place (by a spoken word) in the physical realm occurs in Gen 1:3 with the first words spoken by our Creator;

YawHiy ‘owr, or “Energy exist.”
Wayawhiy ‘owr, “and there was energy.”

(Immediately after this saying, ‘owr is modified with the definite article (ha) and become “the-light” or illuminary; which like all light is derived from energy. Energy had to be spoken into the physical realm in order for there to be life since all chemical bonds are electro-magnetic.)

The first letter to appear in the physical realm (Gen 1:3) was the “yawd” from the word yawhiy.
Yawd means the opened (right) hand, the vowel point “kaw-mates’ means a closed (or clenced) hand (or fist). So right there, in the first word (which includes his name from the beginning) reveals his nature, “aw” (the power) of his opened hand (to create) and his closed (or clenched) fist (to judge).

The second aspect of his name, is his title which is “Ul.” (or the Mighty One). This title was replaced by “El” which is a Canaanite deity and has nothing to do with Yahuah Ul. The name “El” is blasphemous to say the least and should not be pronounced.
Within the written form of the title “Ul” [aleph- waw-shurake- lamed] appears the true vowel points of Yaw-hu-ah. The aw-loph (which in its archaic form looks like a kaw-mates), and the shu-rake which gives the “u.” sound.

This is not co-incidental.
Time's (almost) Up!
bkin
Weekly Poster

Postby shawn » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:17 am

Bkin, would that help explain the spelling of Sha'ul or not? Can you give another witness too this understanding:Deu 19:15 “One witness does not rise up against a man concerning any crookedness or any sin that he commits. At the mouth of two witnesses or at the mouth of three witnesses a matter is established.
shawn
Weekly Poster

Postby Duane M. Hiebert » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:15 am

Hi Bkin

Could you expand more on this "The second aspect of his name, is his title which is “Ul.” (or the Mighty One). This title was replaced by “El” which is a Canaanite deity and has nothing to do with Yahuah Ul. The name “El” is blasphemous to say the least and should not be pronounced.
Within the written form of the title “Ul” [aleph- waw-shurake- lamed] appears the true vowel points of Yaw-hu-ah. The aw-loph (which in its archaic form looks like a kaw-mates), and the shu-rake which gives the “u.” sound."

I dont want to use a blasphemous name.
Duane M. Hiebert
Daily Poster

Postby simon » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:59 pm

Hi Bkin

I know your perrty buisy
many thanks
for coming to help our understanding with vowel "kawmates

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God
Judaism the Holy Name is sometimes related to the ancient Hebrew ehyeh, "I AM".
commonly translated
"I AM" is Ehyeh (Hebrew: אהיה),
from Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh, "I Am that I Am (or will be, ongoing)"
and is commonly given as a sacred name for God.
Rabbinical interpreters and some scholars have asserted that Yahweh is an archaic third person form of hayah "to be", which is rendered Ehyeh when spoken by God in the first person;
critics of this
theory note that the proper triconsonantal root would seem to be h-w-h."...

..'Judaism the Holy Name is sometimes related to the ancient Hebrew ehyeh, "I AM"."...
Ehyeh is quite a bit different than and shouldn't be confused Eloah and Elohim?

for example
..."Allah is the most frequently used name of God in Islam.
It is an Arabic word meaning "The God".[27] The word Allah is a cognate of the Hebrew word Eloah""..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God

Quote from http://biblescripture.net/Hebrew.html
Please note that the letter ו
in Biblical Hebrew was known as waw and pronounced as w, as יהוה Yahweh, and ויקרא Wayiqra, the original Hebrew name for the Book of Leviticus, whereas in modern Hebrew ו is known as vav and pronounced as v.

So appearently the vav was a later development in the Hebrew language
But were actually talking about the oldest language in the world
refered to by the scholars as the Semetic language.
Which they refer to as the language of God or better said the Language of Yaw/Yahh.

Perry cool, huh
The senetic language because it so old scholar say affected something like 250 maybe 300 different languages
trying to recall the number without looking it up.

So we might see simularities to the semetic language in other languages because of this.

Anyhow

you mention
.."Do some research on the pronunciation of the vowel "kawmates." "...

I plugged the Hebrew vowel "kawmates into google and came up with
http://biblescripture.net/Hebrew.html

..."Beginning in the pre-Exilic period, the following three consonants,
ה hey, ן waw, י yod
were used at the end of a word to indicate final vowels.
Beginning in the post-Exilic period, waw and yod were also used as vowel indicators within a word."...

..."VOWELS

Vowels in Masoretic Hebrew Scripture are a combination of the historically long vowels, Hey, Waw, and Yod, and the Masoretic or Tiberian Vowel Points.
Vowels are long or short in quality and quantity. Hey ה, Waw ו, and Yod י became known as "matres lectiones," or "mothers of reading,"
as they assisted in reading Scripture.
The individual letter used as a vowel was known as a mater. Waw served as a vowel and was pronounced as long o or u, whereas Yod as a vowel was pronounced as long e or i.
Hey served as a final long a.
The Masoretic vowel points in conjunction with the mater helped to clarify and preserve the proper pronunciation, so that, for example,
waw with a dot over it וֹ was pronounced long o,
and waw with a dot beside it וּ was pronounced long u.
The vowel points for Hey and Yod occur underneath the prior letter.
"...

So I was wondering if you Could give an example of the
4 constanants (YHWH)
with the vowel "kawmates included with the Consonants

I noticed my browser didn't display the signs right when i made this post.

again many thanks
for helping with this
and
simon
Site Admin

with each other

Postby Trevorsky » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Hello all,

I have a question: someone on this forum posted a link that Yahushua's name would actually be YahuahShua.. anyone remember this?

Trevor
Eph 6:12 Because we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against authorities, against the world-rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual matters of wickedness in the heavenlies.13 Because of this, take up the complete armour of Elohim, so that you have power to withstand in the wicked day, and having done all, to stand.
Trevorsky
Site Admin

Mood: HappyHappy

Postby Duane M. Hiebert » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Simon and Bkin Trevor

The best ive read so far. You two should teach this somehow.....i realy need to understand this more than i do.
Duane M. Hiebert
Daily Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Scriptural Discussion